Nat Trust Norris
Named after Hunter's Founder Henry Lee Norris, the Norris Field boot is a technical alternative to the Original Tall. Retaining the same unique look and feel, the Norris offers added resilience including a robust outsole with zig zag tread and a softer, more flexible rubber construction - ideal for sustained use on varied terrain.
Developed in association with the National Trust, this Women's Hunter Field boot features the iconic National Trust acorn and oak leaf print to celebrate our shared commitment to the great outdoors.
- Handcrafted from natural rubber
- Robust heel and zig zag tread for grip and mud release
- Weather resistant buckle and webbing strap
- Performance style with high durability
- National Trust acorn and oak leaf print